Are you facing a problem in access data from OST files in Outlook? You are exploring a way to open OST file without Outlook/Exchange in Offline Mode. Then, in this blog, we will discuss the best ways to open and read OST files with all mailbox data.
OST (Offline Storage Table) files are offline folder files that allow MS Outlook users to work during the unavailability of the internet. Any changes users make during the offline mode, Outlook automatically synchronizes all data with the Exchange Server after connecting to the Internet.
Why users need to open OST file without Outlook/Exchange in Offline Mode:-
- A common reason behind OST file corruption is malware attacks on Outlook applications. Whenever an OST file is corrupted, its content will be unrecoverable, and Outlook will show some error, or it will not open at all.
- A server crash is making mailbox items inaccessible. Then users look for a way to open OST file without Outlook/ Exchange.
- Sudden power failure can easily corrupt various files and can affect OST files as well.
Easy way to open OST file without Outlook/ Exchange in Offline Mode:-
Exchange OST files users can easily open and access using eSoftTools OST Viewer Software without connecting to Microsoft Exchange Server. Without the need for MS Exchange Server, the software can open OST files that are healthy or damaged. Using this tool, users can easily open and read OST files on Window based versions.
- Even non-technical users can complete the process without technical support as the tool has an interactive and easy-to-use interface design.
- Users can be designed to open corrupted/ inaccessible/ orphaned OST files with all inner data with some steps.
- This utility opens all mailbox data from OST file including- emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, and more.
- This tool allows to view OST emails with attachments and properties like- cc, bcc, subject, to, from, etc.
- OST file of any size can be opened and viewed by the users using this tool without any restrictions.
- Users can accomplish this operation without installing MS Outlook application.
- The software can be used with any version of Windows OS up to 11.
- Additionally, it provides 24*7 technical support for software-related issues.
Working Process of eSoftTools OST Viewer Software
Let’s see how the sophisticated program quickly finds the requested OST file and opens it with its contents:
1:- Download and Install eSoftTools OST viewer Software. Then launch it in your system.
2:- Then click on “Save OST” button and select one option to load the OST files.
- Single OST File conversion
- Bulk OST File Conversion
3:- Get the preview of all mailbox data of the OST file from preview panel including emails contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
You can access mailbox data in offline mode by using OST files. However, if the Exchange server crashes or there are other issues, you may experience difficulties in opening the OST file. As a result, we covered in this blog How to Open OST File without Outlook/Exchange in Offline Mode