If users have the MS Outlook application on their computer, they can access MSG files easily. But the question how can users open MSG files if they don’t have Outlook? If you are also searching solution to this problem, then this is the best location for you. Here, is the solution to open MSG files without Outlook application requirement.
MS Outlook is the application that many people are using for emailing from the desktop. It provides smart features and capabilities that increase the accuracy of email sharing.
Easily users can perform email transferring jobs and several more things with Outlook. Not only email, but Outlook users also get the ability to create & manage contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and more.
Outlook allows users to perform different tasks for users. While doing each task, Outlook creates copies of each task in form of data files like- MSG, OST, & PST.
MSG is the file format in which Outlook securely saves copies of Outlook profile items locally. Outlook creates separate MSG files for saving each item of the Outlook profile separately. (Email, contacts, calendars, and other items).
But while using Outlook, occasionally users come into a situation where they face difficulty in using it. In that situation, users require to access their profile items from MSG files outside Outlook.
Direct Method to Open MSG Files without Outlook
Users who are unable to access MSG files inside Outlook must utilize the program MSG Viewer Software. This is the best utility that is available for windows users to read MSG file data directly.
Its users can quickly extract all data from MSG files and see all emails and other items. The tool provides a preview of each email to separate the window from the MSG file with all details. Into the software, users can load single or multiple MSG files at one time to get Outlook items preview. Also, it provides several advanced options to users for making the MSG file opening process much more reliable and easier without outlook.
How to Use MSG Viewer to Open MSG files without Outlook?
Download and Install FreeViewerTool MSG File Viewer Software and follow the below-given steps to open/View MSG files without Outlook.
- Launch the MSG Viewer tool and click Select MSG Folder from the first screen.
- From the next screen, select a file selection mode – “Folder Mode” or “File Mode”.
- After selection, add the necessary folders or Outlook MSG files and click on Next.
- Get the list of all folders with sub-folders in the left side panel of the software.
- Click on each folder and extract its internal MSG file’s/items on the right panel.
- Hit on each MSG file item and easily see its inner items one by one without Outlook.
Advanced Features of Outlook MSG File Viewer Software
- Access Outlook emails with attachments, contacts, calendars, and other information from MSG files.
- Import MSG files into the software with two options “File Mode” & “Folder Mode”.
- View emails with all information, including- from, to, date, bcc, cc, subject, etc.
- Provides preview of all data items from MSG files without the need for Microsoft Outlook.
- Offers a user-friendly interface for effectively viewing data items from MSG files.
- Able to provide a preview of all Outlook items from MSG files of all sizes.
- Supports both ANSI and Unicode format MSG files of all versions of Microsoft Outlook up to 2021.
- Open MSG Files on all editions of Windows- win 11, 10, 8, 7, or other versions (32 or 64-bit).
The majority of users want to open MSG files outside Outlook for a number of reasons. But they are unable to perform this task. For those individuals, we have provided the best answer in this blog post. Users can now free download and try MSG Viewer tool’s free demo edition to check how it functions.